Terms & Conditions for Admission
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary or other equivalent examination with an aggregate of minimum 45%.
- Minimum of 45% in the subject in which one desires to take up Honours.
- Students will be admitted on the basis of merit on the availability of seats.
- Submitted online application will be subjected to selection for admission.
- List of selected students will be announced by the college.
- Selected students should take the admission within the stipulated time mentioned for it.
- The students should comply fully with documents, fees and other requirements for admission.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- Passport size photo in uniform dress. (Dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM).
- Registration Card of N.B.S.E/ Recognized Board/ University.
- Mark sheet Class X and XII.
- Migration Certificate (For outside Nagaland Board/University).
- ** Can upload all the above documents with mobile clicks
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
User Registration/ Sign Up. - Confirmation SMS.
- ** Register only a valid and active phone number through which the college office can contact.
Sign in – .
Admission Form: (Fill all the required field)
- Documents Upload
- Final Submission
- Confirmation on successful submission of application through registered number by SMS.
- Admission Fee: Rs. 8,000/- per year
- Tuition Fee
- General: Rs. 900/- per month
- Honours: Rs. 1,000/- per month
Uniforms are available at the College Office
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applicants are responsible to provide correct information/data. If any discrepancy is found in any stage, the admission will be cancelled
- After the submission of application no changes will be allowed.
- Transaction fees will be borne by cardholder for any online payment and it will not be refunded.
- While visiting the college, strictly adhere to the Covid-19 protocol.
- Once the Admission is granted candidate should submit the following Documents in the College Office
- Class 10 Admit Card and Mark sheet - 3 copies each
- Class 12 Admit Card and Mark sheet - 3 copies each
- Recent Passport Size Photo - 2 copies
- Original Class XI Registration Card
- Migration Certificate (Those who come from outside Nagaland)
“Original certificates should be brought to the office for verification.”
No refund will be entertained.
Reservations are applicable as per Nagaland University, State Government and UGC norms
CONTACT US (Admission related queries)
E-mail to email@example.com only
Call/Whatsapp - +91 8413085405